Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rajasekhar: Game for politics

Rajasekhar (TOI Photo)

Accompanied
by his married woman Jeevita and his supporters, the couple went around some of the slums
in the city, providing H2O purifiers to schools, and distributing fruits to
patients at the hospitals. On
this occasion, the histrion announced that he was quite interested in joining
mainstream politics. Dr Rajasekhar said, "I was always interested in social
service, which is the primary makings for taking up selfless politics. My entry into political relation is
certain, but I will denote my determination about joining a political party - soon. I am
doubly careful in choosing the party, as I experience that I should be respected and
believed." Interestingly, against the background of the onslaught by Chiranjeevi's
fans on him and his household members, this is the first clip the histrion has
celebrated his birthday with such as eclat and gaiety. The histrion profusely thanked
the people for their overpowering support to his household when they were attacked.

No comments: